ACE Music FAQ
When does ACE Music happen?
ACE Music meets
- Monday – Thursday
- from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM,
- First Class Day: Monday, July 10
- Last Class Day: Thursday, August 3
Evening Performances on:
- Wednesday, August 2 @ 7:00 PM
- Thursday, August 3 @ 7:00 PM
- Friday, August 4 @ 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM
Who can attend ACE Music?
Though located at Oakwood Secondary School, ACE Music is open to students from any school who have at least two years experience on their instruments.
Where does ACE Music take place?
ACE Music meets on the campus of Oakwood Secondary School, located at 11600 Magnolia Blvd. North Hollywood, CA 91601.
How does my child apply for ACE Music?
All ACE applications are done online. Click here to begin!
Applications and $400 deposit are due by Thursday, June 1.
How much does ACE Music cost?
Regular tuition: $2,100
Tuition Discount! Apply and pay $400 deposit before Monday, May 1: save $100!
Tuition balance is due Saturday, July 1
Who can apply?
ACE Music is offered to students from any school who have at least two years experience on their instruments.
Does ACE Music offer financial aid?
ACE offers limited need-based financial aid grants. To apply, please fill in the online request form.
Summary of important dates:
- Monday, May 1: Cutoff date for early bird tuition discount
- Saturday, April 24: 1st Audition date
- Saturday, May 20: 2nd Audition date
- Thursday, June 1: Cutoff date for enrollment applications, financial aid applications and $400 deposit due.
- Saturday, July 1: Balance payment due
- Monday, July 10: First day of ACE Music
- Wednesday, August 2: Performance @ 7:00 PM
- Thursday, August 3: Performance @ 7:00 PM
- Friday, August 4: Performance @ 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM